Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: UVA-Wise vs. E&H

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    UVA-Wise vs. E&H

    Cavs down by 11 in the 2nd half. They are having a tough time getting that first win this year.

    http://www.uvawisestats.com/MBasketball/xlive.htm

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UVA-Wise vs. E&H

    Go Wasps!
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UVA-Wise vs. E&H

    I say Go Wasps generally, but I keep wanting Hood to continue improving and I will have a hard time rooting against UVA-Wise bball while hes playing.

    On the otherhand, I am buddies with Coach Russo and hope he has a long successful career coaching.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member titans_1_2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 10th, 2005
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UVA-Wise vs. E&H

    well 722 u could be like me man.. went to uva wise game last year and im a graduate there and i had a king tornado shirt on.. i have ties with both schools but i had to support one of my best friends in mark.... i wish the boys at wise well also.. adam and bryan sexton are two great guys and i wish them a good year.. hope they can pull out that first w of the season

  5. #5
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UVA-Wise vs. E&H

    If the boys can starting make some shots instead of shooting 29% from the field for a game, they would do a lot better. It also makes it hard for me to believe how you lose a game when you outrebound the other team 58-33.

    Good luck to the guys though.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UVA-Wise vs. E&H

    If Brad Robbins played for Union I'd hope he throw four or five picks every time we played them in football and strike out every time he came to bat in baseball. It's PV and UVa-Wise with me, thankfully most from PV either play at UVa-Wise or in another league.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UVA-Wise vs. E&H

    huh huh...now that is a die-hard fan right there fellas

  8. #8
    Inactive Member titans_1_2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 10th, 2005
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UVA-Wise vs. E&H

    well yeah i have two best friends who play at king and one who plays at allice lloyd .. but my friends come first .. not saying i dont cheer for uva wise.. i wish them the best.. i know all the guys real well and i know coach clark very good.. ......

  9. #9
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UVA-Wise vs. E&H

    Saw a fellow student cheer for Emory tonight because he knew one of their players.......... I personally found that to be pathetic. Cheer for the due 28 times a year when he plays UVa-Wise forget him.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UVA-Wise vs. E&H

    Thats cool, I just put school before people I know. I admit I'm a tad bit extreme.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •